Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Missing Something

She doesn't know, or doesn't care, that some of the things she's said recently have hurt me more than anything ever has.

Says I think too much, but that's all I have right now. Thoughts and memories.

Says her eyes are watering, she's so tired. I'm tired too, and so are mine.

Says we're fine, we're cool, and nothing's changed. Feels like she's drifting away.

Says things are the same. But she's wrong.

Said once it would have worked in another time and place. Times and places have changed, she's still right there.

Still here though, maybe stupidly. And it feels like I'm a different person to her now.

Probably not as pandai as she says I am. I don't know what to do anymore.

Just wish I could see her and believe in something again.

No comments: