Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Backspace

I have a tendency to start writing and not finis –

Yeah.

It'd be awesome, I guess, to be able to just hit backspace in real life and redo things.

Right?

I'm gonna write this entry and not hit backspace at all.

I'm at a point in my life where th that seems wide open. Big things happening all around, and som most times it seems that I'm barely aware of the very things that are most important, or should be the most important to me. Most day hou of the time I catch myself tinking about things I shouldn't be thinking of like that amazingly annoying YOG song instead of things that people tell me I should. Are they right? Maybe. Probably.

So here I am, right, at this point, this chapter of a my the story, where whatever comes next seems like a big mystery questi unknown clusterfu voi unknown. A long time ago, A while back, I wrote about how we all live and write the stories of our lives. Of course, I now realize that I also referenced that in a much more recent entry, so just bear stay with me.

Every story has a start, a beginning and an end. Pretty simple, straightforward and duh. Once upon a time, we had something.

What most people don't see or understand though, is that often times you don't know if something is the beginning or the end of the story. I'm not even talking about "the end is the beginning is the end" or a ra anything else. Just that sometimes you've got to catch yourself and stop to take a look at things, put things in perspective.

Sometimes you've got to ask yourself if it's all worth it, if it things are going the way you want them to, and if you need to change anything. If you want to change anything. If you can even change anything. Not always the case, of course. Plenty of hopeless situations, though there are probably more seemingly hopeless ones that than genuine ones.

What about me? Do you wanna know about me? Probably. That's why you're here, right? I wish you were here.

I spend most of my time distracted, or trying to distract myself. When I think about that in itself, I begin to wonder if which one is more true or accurate. Lately it's been harder and harder to stay distracted, or to keep myself distracted from tha what's been keeping me up at night or and what's been on my mind the most. If you've been reading this space, or and if you're at least half rational an or able to see certain things or read between the lines, you might know what I'm talking about.

Asked myself what's going on. A love for music is something I really loved in her.

Someone el Three people have recently said that they're surprised at "this side of me" or that they "didn't know this side of Naz existed".

Neither did I. Neither did you.

But I'm not sure how I feel about that. Would I want t Done a few things I might have not under different circumstances, and not ta totally regretted them. Would I have mashed the backspace key given the chance? I'm still not sure. As it is, this entry looks like what things are now. Pieces of nonsense flying in different directions, and messy as hell.

There's still something there, though. Always has, always will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site thatswhatnazsaid.blogspot.com
Is this possible?