Friday, August 18, 2006

Numero Uno

So, this is my very first post.

Why am I doing this? Who knows. The need for exporusre, for publicity, for recognition, gratification, am I just a showoff? Wanting to flaunt my (supposedly) keen grasp of the English Language? Nah.

I feel rusty anyway.

(And yes, I didn't know the meaning of "studious" at one point not long ago)

Dun dun dun.

So maybe I'll look at why I decided to do this, and hop onto the Bloggers' bandwagon.

Earlier I thought maybe it's just me being a tad full of myself, hoping everyone will go "Ooh" over Naz's new (?) Blog. Most of the people that know me pretty wel know that I do like to write, and that I can be a little uh..."action" eh?

But seriously, I'm just bored. Yeah, that's it. In between waiting for my school-mood to revive itself from the depths of wherever it's lurking, to finding a suitable job to keep me and my wallet (ie, Khadi's expenditure) occupied, I don't really have much to do.

Well yes, there's the magic tool of the computer and playstation to keep my busy for a few moments but....you know. Not very fulfilling eh?

So I guess that's why I'm doing this. Out of boredom. Maybe it'll develop into me wanting to take over the Internet. Maybe.

But for now, I'm bored.

No comments: