Friday, August 25, 2006

The Building Blocks of Life

Long has the above-mentioned term been thrown about, and with the somewhat recent surge in the studies of life sciences, I guess that isn't too surprising.

But I'm not going to talk about DNA and intracellular structures, about chromosomes and how someone can be XXX and sterile.

Remember Lego? I do. I remember buying all sorts of Lego sets. Castles, airplanes, pod-racers, houses, police stations, boats and other random everyday imitations of life. Of course, they only lasted about two days at the most before being smashed so that Naz , designer extrodinaire would put together something breathtakingly unique. Like how I made this really cool "heliplane", which was, in effect, an aeroplane/helicopter hybrid. Clever, no? It has like rockets and solar panels and....

Anyway, why am I rambling about Lego? I'm not too sure, probably just came across this clip, and thought it was pretty funny.

  • Your friendly neighbourhood...Legoman?

  • So, Lego. Too bad I threw out all of mine.

    No comments: