Wednesday, September 27, 2006

2 Dollar Dares

"Two bucks"
"What?"
"Go up to the police guy and ask him if his daily routine is as exciting as what we see on TV."

That was really the only "two bucks" dare I ever did.

The concept of the "two bucks" dares spawned from the semi-popular series Ed, when me and a few of my friends started daring each other to do idiotic things for a measly two dollars. Though most of the dares were not really serious, some, like what I mentioned before, actually happened.

Here's a list of some of the dares I can remember:

Tell that girl her skirt is unzipped
Ask the teacher why the anus is included in the diagram of sexual organs
Call your girlfriend (who is older than you) "Kakak" (Malay for big sister) Actually done!
Stand on the table and profess your undying love to a random person
Scream at a random person, in a public place, "NO I WILL NOT MARRY YOU!"

Childish and immature, I admit, but a sure bet for laughs. Oh the glory days of cheap thrills.

Alot of the best dares cropped up in (invariably) random conversations with my good friend Sajivan. Yes, the same Saj I pointed out that had split his head a few weeks ago (he did it again recently too). The Saj who was accused of having no less than, what? Fifteen girlfriends? Including mine? And my sister, of course.

Speaking of which:

Hoopy Frood says:
eh... wat has happened to your sis ah
nAz says:
?
Hoopy Frood says:
neva see her online anymore...
Hoopy Frood says:
heh
nAz says:
miss her?
Hoopy Frood says:
u cant begin to fathom how much
nAz says:
hahaa
Hoopy Frood says:
nAz says:
i'll send her your love
Hoopy Frood says:
haha...
nAz says:
im so going to copy and paste this...
Hoopy Frood says:
ure gonna tell khadi arent u...
nAz says:
of course
Hoopy Frood says:
maybe i shud have thot of tt before i tried to be witty

So, Saj, I didn't actually tell Khadi...

Hoopy Frood = Amazingly together guy

Credit: The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy, one of the funniest things I've ever had the priveledge of reading (thanks to Saj). Though it took me to remind him of the phrase.

So, to all of you reading this, I dare you this.

Two Bucks.
(65) 6293 4388
Call that number, and ask what's the soup of the day.
PS: Only if I'm around to hear it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOI.

Anonymous said...

haha... i was wondering when there wud be a reaction...