Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hey

Don't know if you'll read this, but it's more than 140 characters, and so one obvious avenue for communication (if it can be called that) is out. E-Mails don't work anymore either, I guess.

I have no idea what it is that's eating at you, and honestly, as much as I do want to know, there's a part of me that doesn't as well, and I definitely don't want to guess anyway. All I see and hear and read is about how you're angry and sad and bothered.

Everyday, every hour, I get reminded of things I've been trying to forget. That dinosaur movie we've been waiting for is showing now, and the concert is next week, but the likelihood I'll catch either is about as good as landing a starring spot on Glee. Pity though, for more reasons than the obvious.

A lot of other people will read this though. Well, not a lot. This space isn't that popular, other than seeming to attract bots (I'm looking at you, ChatBox). But a number of people will read this, though not all will understand half of it. To you folks, I'm sorry.

And I'm sorry to you too, the one this is for. Sorry for many things.

Not everything, though.

Not for sneaking up on unsuspecting siblings at the airport, or watching the planes fly in the night sky (sans wishing they were shooting stars). Not for being called "Chocolate" or for watching you freak out when you thought someone had caught on. Not for long rides home with others pretending not to see the flower laying there, and not for that one being just one of many I'm not sure you even have any more. Not for still keeping the bottle of water you only half-finished when we went to the zoo and not for stealing that first hug when that other person was in the theatre bathroom.  Not for the little smiley faces that used to litter your MSN window, the crazy smiley faces you'd make when driving in the car. Or the one night you showed up, out of the blue, and made me believe that I wasn't so crazy after all.

A long time ago, you made me promise not to forget you, and I intend to keep that promise.

I just hope that you haven't forgotten that I'm always be and I've always been here if you need or want anything.

Doubt this will change anything though, but I had to say it somehow.

No comments: