Sunday, July 18, 2010

Surprise, Surprise

It was a good day. A great day. Food, company, games, weather, music.
Keep waking up hoping that things will fall into place, but it only seems to fall apart.
Been putting off celebrating my birthday with my oldest friends just to be stupid, and while everyone around is telling me that I should stop, seems that nobody realizes why I can't.
Playing with a little kid was fun, probably the highlight of it all.
Got smacked in the face with a frisbee today, and it wasn't nearly the hardest hit I received.

"I'm sorry."


"Not as sorry as I am. In my head, I see us together, happy. Getting past the obvious difficulties. I see you as the person I want to be with more than anything, more than anyone else. I see a future. I see the girl who makes me happy, I see my best friend. I see the one I'd wait for as long as I know there's something to wait for. My inspiration, my reason for trying, why I bother doing anything. I see you, in my head. All the time."


"I'm really very sorry, I don't know what else I can say."


"Me neither, so I'll leave it at that."

No comments: