Sunday, July 18, 2010

Conversations

"Maybe you can change her mind again?"


"I've tried to, for months, and almost every night I go to bed very sad."


"Why?"


"Because everyday since this has begun I've tried to show her that if she'll give me a chance, I can make her happier than she wants to be, and everyday she tells me not to."


"She doesnt know how lucky she is."


"It's different from the other girls before her, no one has made me want to bother or try as much."


"What makes her so special? I'm curious."


"For the longest time, since I started thinking about girls, at least, I've had this girl in my head or dreams. No name or face. Just her character, personality, other things. Everyone before fit that image a little, but had a lot of things which didn't match at all. Then she came along, and the more I got to know her the more I saw she was that girl I've always dreamt of."

No comments: