Thursday, July 19, 2007

Quotable Quotes

Since there really isn't anything to write about except how busy, broke and buggered I am, I'll share some interesting snippets of conversation I've had recently. For the sake of mystery, the initials used may or may not be accurate...
Naz: And relax, draft due monday, not tmrw.

G: OMG YAY! Thank God I asked!

Naz: You're welcome.


H: Look, my shoes are SO FUCKING SOAKED!

Naz: You know what the moral of the story is?

J: Huh?

Naz: Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

J: What?!?

Naz: ...Or the chicks will all drown.

J: How do you know? Have you tried?

Naz: Yes.

J: ... Point taken.

S: X and Y are soooooo problematic!

Naz: I've found that whenever I come online and she doesn't say hello first, they're having a few issues. She hasn't said hello the entire week.

O: I should be studying. Roar.

Naz: Meowr.

I used to be an actress.

Naz: Hey babe, what time are you going to be done?

Naz: err... oops.

F: HAHAHA! It's ok! Babe's right, but not for you.

Doctor, doctor, my belly button got hole!

Japanese officials say the 1.6m litres of radioactive waste that leaked into the ocean will not cause any harm to the environment.

N: You're a murderer.

Naz: Me? Why? I haven't done anything.

N: Not yet.

S: You are a sociopath.

Naz: Beats being called a murderer.

W: K, it's ok. Everyone else might think you are some perverted, no-life, retarded loser, but to us, you're our hero.

K: Thanks ah.

KT: CAN YOU STOP SAYING I HAVE SEVEN CARS?!?!?

Naz: But you do.

KT: NO I DO NOT!!!

Naz: ...OK, five?

KT: (mumbles something incoherant)

Naz: Right.

C: So these companies can make more money.

H: But they are already making alot of money, you know.

Naz: Then they can make more alot of money.

No comments: