Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Dun Dun Dun

That was supposed to be dramatic music.

So, I haven't written here in a while...

I've been busy, you know? Lots of things to take care of and... well, not really. Lack of any real topic to be honest. Heh.

It's Hari Raya today. What's that? Well, for one thing, it's the day I get lots of cash.

Hari Raya Aidilfitri, today, is one of the two big events celebrated by Muslims across the world. There are others too, but I don't really know much about them so I'll just say two. Shush.

We've all been fasting for a month, as I mentioned earlier, and now, we riot!

I mean celebrate. Yeah, that's it.

Spent most of today visiting people, hugging grandma's, looking dashin, same old same old. Got me a nice wad of cash too. Pimpin ain't easy you know. Unrelated, but I felt it had to be said.

No comments: