Sunday, December 05, 2010

Dawn

I've always liked the sky. Never made a secret of the fact that I can be a geek at times, and things like the stars, planets, and space in general tends to fascinate me to no end. Am in the midst of reading something by Stephen Hawking about the history of the universe as well, though that's more quantum physics than astronomy. Not to mention mindblowingly-complex.

Something I've always wanted is to watch a sunrise, to share the break of dawn with someone. (Too?) Many people gush about how romantic a sunset is, and while I've experienced a couple of very sentimental ones, the inverse still eludes me.

Strange, seeing as how work sometimes brings me to situations where catching that sunrise is as simple as looking skywards, but somehow it just seems wrong to do it like that.

Hrm.

No comments: