Monday, November 08, 2010

But I Did Not Send

Hi there,

I wonder how you're doing. Finally started (seriously) looking for a job yet? Hope the family is good.

Saw that thing the other day, good for you. Wouldn't say it caught me unawares, but then you did also say you'd never do it. Of course, that seemed like ages ago now. People change, things change, of course. Hopefully it works out better than the last time, eh? You know what I think about it, so let's leave it at that.

Got me the iPhone, as I told you I would so long ago. Getting used to it, really the first non-Nokia one I've had in almost a decade. I like it so far, but I'm still amused that some people are going crazy over Facetime and the gadget in general. Just a phone, to me. A good and cool one, of course, but a phone nonetheless.

Caught Sea Rex. Remember that? We saw the trailer for it in April or something and were so stoked (I don't think I've ever used that word before) until we found out it only opened here in November. So it's November,  but of course I figured you'd not be watching it with me, if at all. I kinda liked it, though it was slow at times and focussed more on the fossils than the actual animals.

Timbre was good, I take it. Have to say it's been a while since I was uninvited from something, but then it was to be expected really.

And was it you I saw at Kembangan MRT a few weeks ago? If it wasn't, you have a doppleganger walking about. Jeans, nice hair, jacket, pink glasses. Turned away and pretended to be on the phone just as I wanted to call out though, so.

Anyway, I hope you're doing well, even if you never read this.

Naz

No comments: