Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Perfectionist and a Procrastinator

It's 7.45AM now, and I've actually been up an hour or so. Set my alarm clock to wake me up at the cheery time of 6.45, with the intent to finish studying for my Psychology exam later today. But the best laid plans of mice and men...

Someone told me recently that I've been slacking off, and somone else mentioned a while back that I'm "the intelligent one that screws up his exams", and while either comment might seem derogatory, I actually agree with both statements, they brought a smile/smirk/what-have-you to my face and did get me thinking.

Back to matters at hand, I have my notes at the ready, but for some reason I have little motivation to get going, adding to the fact that I have not finished the assignment due this week, and haven't done as much as I'd have liked for the presentation next week.

Oh well.

I hate it when things don't go my way.

Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: