Friday, May 18, 2007

Chocolate Indulgence

Earlier on I posted something about the number 6. Some of you might not really get the significance of the simple digit, but I'll fill you in.



I'm in love with someone. I have been for a little over 6 years now. She's always been there for me, and has always been the one who's been able to make me smile when I'm angry or upset, the one who can turn a bad day around.



I remember the day I hooked up with this particular person, it'll be a day I'll never forget for as long as I live. Looking back, it did seem a little dorky of me, what I did, but I'll keep telling myself it was all part of the mysterious charm of Naz.



6th of May. Her birthday. And it happens to be the day we hooked up too. Now, you might think "Hey, that's spiffy. You don't have to get her two big gifts a year!"

But have you considered that I'd need to get her something monumental that one time? I hope I did the job this year...

Forgive me for being the less glamorous of the lot in the vast majority of the pictures I've brought myself to share to you guys here. I've never been exactly photogenic, and I don't think I ever will be. Still, a man's got to do what a man's got to do, and it was her party.

Food was excellent, the parking a little cramped, and the puking almost non-existent, which was a minor miracle in itself. For which I am extremely thankful for!



So here's the final picture, and here's to remembering all the good times, and looking forward to many more.
To the girl I've loved for 6 years, and the woman I'll love forever more, I love you.
PS: To those extra-friendly guys reading this, the girls in the picture are all taken, especially the one in the middle.


No comments: