Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ten Things to Ten People

1. People think otherwise, and they might not believe me, but I know you're better than that. Have fun in Buffalo, I think that's where you'll be for a while.


2. You don't need to use big words to sound smart.

3. I wish you were still around, instead of being so far. When I heard you were leaving (again) it felt like running into a brick wall.

4. I'm surprised you still make the effort really. It's more than others have done. And I appreciate it. I'll do my best to make it dinner. Even though I hate yogurt.

5. TALKING IN CAPS is very annoying. Ironic that you keep talking about annoying things.

6. The whole perverted and sex-obsessed thing is getting really old really quickly.

7. You told me a long time ago that for the longest time, you couldn't listen to Class 95 at nights, but then got better. I know how you feel now.

8. You seem like someone making their own problems time and time again. And sometimes it feels like the only time  you talk to me is in between those problems.

9. I kept my promise not to forget you after graduation. Will you keep yours to be at mine next year? I don't think so, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Or how I feel about not seeing you the other day when I was told you might be there.

10. I don't think I'm being fair to you.

No comments: