Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cleaning Up

Earlier today, I received a text uninviting me to something that I didn't expect to get invited to. The messenger was kind enough to try and sugar coat her words, though it was unnecessary, in all honesty. Didn't really feel disappointed considering I didn't expect to go with or without the ask.

Got me thinking (and yes, I have been regularly accused of overthinking) about how far things have fallen, and how much things have changed. It seemed like only yesterday that everything seemed to fall into place, to click and to work.

Not to say that nothing's good now. Far from it. Aside from the (rather serious) accident, work is actually really good. Getting into a good rhythm, and been gelling well with people there. I'd go so far to say my boss likes me. Weekly podcasts are fun too, and I take requests. So far the only one is to say "CRAP" more.

But today's events got me a-thinking, as I mentioned, and not for the first time I realize how easy it is to remember something you've tried so hard for so long to forget.

Just about done with mopping up my room, and clearing away things that should have been kept away before.

Refreshing.

No comments: