Thursday, November 19, 2009

Star-Crossed

I'm tired. Like, physically drained and exhausted. I had about nine hours of sleep last night, which was nice, but also nine hours more than what I had the night before.

Been an eventful few weeks, for better or for worse. Feels like a long time since I watched a movie, or had any time to just lounge around and now have deadlines on my mind. All drawing to a close, though.

The Leonids Meteor Shower on Tuesday night was quite something. Not as spectacular as I'd have hoped for, and the crowd and slight drizzle were dampeners but still. The company was awesome, and I've never been rooted to one spot for such a long time before. The Day After Tomorrow and Deep Impact were also alright and ironic at the same time, for obvious reasons. I wished they had played Armageddon though.

A few people have... complained... that some of more recent posts have been too long, so I'll end here. Another big week (and weekend) ahead.

No comments: