Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hands Off

The world is filled with people of questionable character. I've never professed to be a saint myself, but recent observations of someone I still categorize as a stranger have made me sick to my stomach. I won't give out any names, and all of you loyal, avid, intelligent, fantastic readers can make your own assumptions.

One thing I've never stood for is for someone in a relationship to cheat on his or her other. Perhaps one of the only things that I despise even more is someone trying to make a move on someone else who is already taken.

Sure, sure, it might be labelled as just a "friendly gesture", but come on. No one persists in attempts at contacting someone day in and day out asking over and over again to meet up for supposdly innocent get togethers and meals and drinks and what not.

I don't like judging people, and I've always had the mentality that everyone deserves a chance, but few deserve a second one. In this case, I make no judgment, but those of you involved should be able to live with the consequences of your actions.

Now that I'm done rambling, I need to get back to studying.

No comments: