Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On Edge

Not really sure why. Just am.

Final paper of the semester tomorrow, I should be thrillied and/or studying diligently but then lately I've been and done little of either. Possibly one of the best things that's happened recently is my learning of an interesting medical condition that someone I know seems to be afflicted with.

So I'm here in front of my laptop with its non-working keyboard (screw you, Sony Support Team), flipping between Liverpool vs Arsenal and WWE Raw in the background, and trying to digest some inane powerpoint presentation about Google and Trojans. Recently ressurected my somewhat limited DotA skeelz, and have had mixed results so far, though some of the "chat" that friends and I have witnessed have been better than the actual games.

Recently I've also been asked some questions that have been asked more times than what I would have liked, though the ones behind the questions are just curious, and I don't hold it against them. I've also had to ask a few questions, to a few people, and have not been totally happy with the responses, but then most who know me will probably realise that I do have weird, if inconsistent, standards and stuff.

Well, back to pretending to try to study.

No comments: